Subject: Re: Experimental quadra nubus colorkit kernel!!
To: Stephen C. Brown <sbrown@206.86.0.11>
From: xiamin <Ingerrn@cris.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/19/1997 10:11:27
im happily using madhatter#35 on my Q650. unfortunatly i dont know
anything about compiling a new kernal. my quuestions are, where do i learn
about compiling the kernel, will these changes work if i can run
madhetter#35 and get grf devices? color X would be insanly cool.

-xiamin
Technomagus artium occultarum detestibiliumque Nargumm Industries
http://www.cris.com/~ingerrn
http://www.netvirtual.com/iris/simon/art.html