Subject: Re: Experimental quadra nubus colorkit kernel!!
To: Taras Ivanenko <ivanenko@ctpa03.mit.edu>
From: Stephen C. Brown <sbrown@206.86.0.11>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/19/1997 01:29:53
Hi,

Although the colorkit is now in an lkm, I did still go ahead
and place the "diffs" and also a tar of the affected files
for ftp at:

<ftp://ftp.best.com/pub.s/sbrown/NetBSD/colorkit>

These diffs are versus Jan 4th source.  Anything too prior
to that is likely not to work.  Any -current after that
will probably work with minor changes.  I'll probably
upgrade to the latest this weekend and reapply just to
make sure.

Thanks, Taras, for both the initial work on the "colorkit" and
for the "lkm".

Steve Brown,
sbrown@best.com