Subject: NetBSD-current (1.2C) snapshot available
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Scott Reynolds <scottr@og.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/19/1997 00:08:52
I took advantage of a few days of being away to set my main development
system to work compiling and assembling a NetBSD-current distribution from
sources as they were on Friday, 14 Feb 1997.  (Happy Valentine's Day. :-)
It is available from:

	ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/mac68k/latest/

Note that I've included links to the Feb 12 GENERIC{SBC}-23 kernels, but I
intend to replace those with new kernels in the near future.

The snapshot is being distributed in the same for as the release files.
Be certain to download them in binary mode.  All snapshot files are
suitable for installation by the Installer, as they are (thinly disguised)
.tar.gz files.

Please report any problems with unpacking the snapshot directly to me.

Thanks,

--scott