Subject: Re: arrow keys
To: Brian D. Browder <bbrowder@CS.Stanford.EDU>
From: Paul Goyette <paul@pgoyette.bdt.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/18/1997 16:57:23
Last time I checked, they "just worked" out of the box!

Of course, your application (or shell) needs to understand them.  Make
sure your TERM environment variable is set properly (should be either
vt100 or vt220).  If you want your shell to recall previous commands when
you press the up-arrow key, you'll probably need tcsh.