Subject: Re: Jaz drive
To: Steve Allen <allen@indigo.itdl.ds.boeing.com>
From: B. Alex King III <king@sunphy1.phy.uic.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/18/1997 10:59:27
I had the same problem, and found a couple of fixes for it (I can't
recall the exact #'s, but I have them at home; I'll get back to you).  What
you need is the default #tracks and #cylinders along with some others.
There seems to be some dispute as to the most efficient settings; if
anyone has this info for a Jaz drive, I'd like to hear it.
bak

"I hate broccoli, and yet, in a certain sense...I am broccoli"
						-The Tick