Subject: Re: umoria
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Todd Littlefield <tsl@xtdl.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/18/1997 01:31:22
Hello,

	I have successfully compiled umoria on netbsd-1.2.  The only
problem is when I run it only about a third of the curses stuff
works.  I found one thing I can check, whether the xterms come up
with emulate curses enabled or not.

	The good news is that it compiles.  The bad news, the first three
lines print correctly and then it just cascades down the screen to the
right...  Are there any known curses problems with 1.2 or the libraries?

	I did have to play with the io.c file and a couple of others.  If
there is interest, and a place where I can put the stuff, I will tar it
up and ftp it to a site...

	Thanks.

										Todd Littlefield
										tsl@xtdl.com