Subject: Jaz drive
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Steve Allen <allen@indigo.itdl.ds.boeing.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/17/1997 12:21:14
I'm sure I've seen mention of this drive sometime within the last few months,
but with the limited time I have available, I have been unable to do much
more than skim article headers and have missed the discussion.... :(

If anyone has been able to get mkfs (any version) to work with this drive,
please tell me which MacOS-side tools and what procedure you used.  I can
get mkfs to see the partitions, but when I click 'Format', it just quits
to its console, with a couple of parameter names (I can't recall off the
top of my head, sorry) having values of zero...

Thanks,
~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - steve.allen@boeing.com
This message conveys the opinion only of the author, and not of the Boeing Co.