Subject: #macunix! Come on in!
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jonathan Lyons <lelsoft1@usa.nai.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/15/1997 10:04:11
I'd like to introduce a new EfNet IRC channel called #macunix! The purpose
of this channel is to help people get started on running UNIX or UNIX-like
operating systems on their Macintosh hardware. Come in sometime and ask a
few questions! We'll be happy to answer them!

As I have said before in a previous message, with a new channel comes the
responsibility of actually running it. If you have experience in
UNIX(especially those of you who run it on your Macs) and/or IRC, we'll
welcome you. We need help with bots, and also with the actual "staff" to
help people that visit. So far we only have two bots, so that is a big area
that needs help enlarging. If you would like to do so, email
lelsoft1@ct1.nai.net for more information. Thanks!

Jonathan Lyons
lelsoft1@ct1.nai.net