Subject: Progress-And I mean progress!
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jonathan Lyons <lelsoft1@usa.nai.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/13/1997 19:53:16
Now I'm giving up on my Performa 475(I think I'll just wait for a 68040
port) and moving on to my Powerbook 145(with the standard 68030...I would
of used it before except for the fact that it used HDI30 SCSI instead of
the standard for desktop Macs, but now I have the right adapter). I tried
it with the NetBSD standard kernel. I saw the friendly copyright notice,
and the text just kept on flowing, until it got to "adb:" where it said
"adb:'b" and stopped. I think I'll try some other kernels, and hopefully it
will actually totally boot.But if anyone else has succeeded in fully
booting on their PB145 I'd appreciate his/her advice. Thanks!

Jonathan Lyons
lelsoft1@ct1.nai.net