Subject: Re: pico and other stuff
To: Macintosh Guru <gevans@televar.com>
From: The Great Mr. Kurtz [David A. Gatwood] <davagatw@Mars.utm.edU>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/13/1997 18:32:19
On Thu, 13 Feb 1997, Macintosh Guru wrote:

> I know that I saw a posting that listed a web page that contained many
> programs for NetBSD, however I am unablt to figure out where I put the
> URL.  If anyone has this hadny, could they please email me with it (or
> alternately re-post it to the list).

Well, there are some (not-quite-current) mac68k binaries at

ftp://ftp.macbsd.com/pub/contrib/unix/index.html

Note that's ftp.  :-)

There's also netbsd-amiga, whose binaries are generally cross-compatible,
but I forget the location.  Probably on ftp.netbsd.org somewhere  You
should be able to find pico at the ftp.macbsd.com site, anyway.

Later,

|David A. Gatwood             And Richard Cory, one calm summer night,  |
|davagatw@mars.utm.edu      Went home and put a bullet through his head.|
|dgatwood@globegate.utm.edu          --Edwin Arlington Robinson         |
|http://globegate.utm.edu                  http://www.utm.edu/~davagatw |
|http://mars.utm.edu/~davagatw             http://www.nyx.net/~dgatwood |