Subject: Re: mosaic
To: xiamin <Ingerrn@cris.com>
From: Mark Andres <mark@ratbert.giganet.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/13/1997 09:19:37
Hi,

You also need to download lesstif from the Amiga archive.  The file name
is:

lesstif-0.75-bin12.tar.gz

Lesstif is a Motif replacement and the Mosaic-2.7b5-bin12 was compiled
with Lesstif.  If you read the Mosaic-2.7b5-bin12.README, it explains
this.

BTW, on my IIcx, I have also had a lot of problems with Mosaic crashing
out and dumping core on me.  I have gone back to using Chimera.  While
Chimera does not have all the "modern features" of Mosiac, it is much more
stable.  Has anyone tried Phoenix?  It is better. worse, the same?

Mark

On Tue, 11 Feb 1997, xiamin wrote:

> ive already sent this, but there weas no result, so i thoght id pester you
> again. i got the Mosaic-2.7b5 binary from ftp.netbsd.org for amiga, but
> when i go to run it, i get this:
> /usr/libexec/ld.so: Mosaic-2.7b5-bin12: libXm.so.0.75: No such file or
> directoty
> can someone please help me?
>
> -xiamin
> Technomagus artium occultarum detestibiliumque Nargumm Industries
> http://www.cris.com/~ingerrn
> http://www.netvirtual.com/iris/simon/art.html

Mark Andres                              Head, Support Dept.
         GIGANET by Business Network Telecom (BNT)
E-mail: mark@giganet.net    URL: http://ratbert.giganet.net/