Subject: Re: More on Kernel for Quadra 700
To: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
From: Christoph Ewering <eweri@uni-paderborn.de>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/12/1997 08:33:32
Hello Colin!
> Hmmmm.....does internal video work at all on the Quadra700? I though
> everyone using it was using Nubus video.  Of course I don't really know
> for sure though...

No, I'm using the madhatter#35 with dt and X AND onboard video.
The GENERIC-Kernels don't support the /dev/grf,
but you still have an output with the onboard video.

Maybe you should extend the table of supported machines with a coulum
for X/dt-support and onboard-video.
So, supported onboard-video only means that this machine brings
readable text to the monitor pluged at the onboard video.

That's all,
	Christoph

Christoph Ewering         eweri@uni-paderborn.de
Husarenstrasse 48         Fon: 05254 12555
33104 Paderborn           www.uni-paderborn.de/Admin/eweri/