Subject: Re: mosaic
To: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@loki.stanford.edu>
From: xiamin <Ingerrn@cris.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/11/1997 21:09:49
well, i installed lesstif, but it still doesnt work...i even rehashed...:(
i suppose that i could get the binary from the site suggested by david
bushong...but this seems like something that could help me in the
future..or do people suggest that i get staticly linked binaries?

-xiamin
Technomagus artium occultarum detestibiliumque Nargumm Industries
http://www.cris.com/~ingerrn
http://www.netvirtual.com/iris/simon/art.html