Subject: Re: More on Kernel for Quadra 700
To: Olivier Boudry <oboudry@isrec-sun1.unil.ch>
From: xiamin <Ingerrn@cris.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/11/1997 14:54:48
i use madhatter#35 all the time on my Q650. i love it! x and dt rule!
i think you need to be in 1bit 640x480 ofr it to work...are you
remembering that? or not actually, since writtin below is something that
says otherwise ;) ive never tried #36...since my monitor and my vram only
will do 640x480...

-xiamin
Technomagus artium occultarum detestibiliumque Nargumm Industries
http://www.cris.com/~ingerrn
http://www.netvirtual.com/iris/simon/art.html