Subject: Re: MaxApplZoom
To: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
From: Brad Salai <bsalai@servtech.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/11/1997 07:49:04
I have a copy. It's shareware, so I suppose I could post it somewhere.

It does not. btw work with X, which is a major disappointment.

Brad

>As someone mentioned this lovely little extension not too long ago, does
>anyone know where I can find a copy of MaxApplZoom?
>
>TIA.
>
>--
>Colin Wood                                      ender@is.rice.edu
>Consultant                                        Rice University
>Information Technology Services                       Houston, TX

Stephen B. Salai                            Phone (716) 325-5553
Cumpston & Shaw                          Fax    (716) 262-3906
Two State Street                          email bsalai@servtech.com
Rochester, NY 14614