Subject: How to print to a Laserwriter?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael Robinson <miker@mind.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/09/1997 18:58:15
Me again, new user. I've read books and faq's but can't seem to get a grasp
on how to print from my IIsi runing NetBSD/mac68k to my LaserWriter Pro.

LaserWriter Pro is connected to IIsi and PowerMac 7500 by appletalk (phone
net connectors from printer serial ports). I have not modified
/etc/printcap,
it says:

#       NetBSD: printcap,v 1.3 1996/05/08 17:19:45 thorpej Exp$
#       @(#)printcap   5.3 (Berkeley) 6/30/90
#lp|local line printer:/
#       :lp=/dev/lp:sd=/var/spool/lpd:lf=/var/log/lpd-errs:

I am a newbie tring to learn unix by myself in podunk, oregon. Now I want
to print man pages to my laserwriter. Can anyone either give me the skinny
on this or point me to a relatively non-obtuse explanation of how to do it?

Many thanks in advance.

Michael Robinson
Medford, Oregon USA
miker@mind.net