Subject: IRC Macintosh Unix Help: #macunix
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jonathan Lyons <lelsoft1@usa.nai.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/09/1997 18:00:24
Today a new EfNet IRC channel has been introduced entitled #macunix. This
channel will be of interest to anyone who would like to run a UNIX or
UNIX-like operating system on their Macintosh computer but needs help with
the process of installing, booting, or actually using the system. Come to
#macunix for help on such subjects.

With this channel comes the difficulty of actually running it. If you would
like to volunteer in operating the channel, please do so. We need help with
supplying bots for security, and also we need people to actually help other
people when they join #macunix. If you would like to help, just say so and
we will give you some sort of job to help with the channel. We would
appreciate anyone's help! Thanks!!!

Jonathan Lyons
lelsoft1@ct1.nai.net