Subject: Re: source for booter?
To: Nigel Pearson <nigel@ind.tansu.com.au>
From: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/09/1997 14:03:20
> 	Booter 1.9.5 has a helpful little button under the "Booting ..."
> menu item (in the Options menu) for doing just what you want. Click the
> "Boot in B/W" box, and save your options and preferences. Every time you
> boot NetBSD from now on, the Booter program will switch to B&W before
> executing the kernel. When you go back to MacOs, the colour depth will be
> whatever it was before you loaded the Booter program.

This sounds like a really cool option, but I'm looking at the dialog in
question right now, I don't see any mention of a Boot in B/W box.  I've
checked all the other dialogs, too, and I don't see anything there
either.  Do I have a bad version of the booter?  (It seems to think that
it's version 1.9.5)

Later.