Subject: Re: hfs woes
To: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
From: xiamin <Ingerrn@cris.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/08/1997 13:46:54
argh i tried norton on it, bad news...it keeps coming up with a problem in
the alias somethingorother, the thingie that keeps track of where fffiles
are on the disk ( icnt remember right now) and then i tell it to fix, and
it comes up with it again, at the smae place (i think 5,9,11; or 5,11,9)
and keeps on doing it, till i tell it to stop. disk first aid says it cant
fix it. i guess once i can back this sucker uup, its reformat time :(

-xiamin
Technomagus artium occultarum detestibiliumque Nargumm Industries
http://www.cris.com/~ingerrn
http://www.netvirtual.com/iris/simon/art.html