Subject: Re: LC040 support?
To: None <masami@fa2.so-net.or.jp>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/08/1997 11:10:20
On 2/8/1997 at 9:46 PM +0900, you wrote:

> > Also, whenever I tried running fsck on my mostly-broken installation, fsck
> > said that it couldn't write to certain blocks on the disk when I tried to
> > mark the filesystem clean. Huh? Is this related to the FPE bug?
>
> Maybe.  Maybe not.  I'm not brave enough to run any userland program
> on my LC630 before I fix the FPE bug.

FWIW, my 68LC040-based Quadra 610 had *exactly* the same problem with fsck.
This doesn't guarantee that the problem is related to the FPE bug, but it
shows that at least two different 68LC040 systems have had exactly the same
problems when booting up.

Later...

--
        Mason Loring Bliss    /\    mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us
      PGPKeyID: 0x25B3D5B5   /()\   awake ? sleep() : dream();