Subject: binary snapshot
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/06/1997 21:37:55
OK, after several attempts, I have finally completed the upload of my
latest snapshot.  Unfortunately, I have only had the time to put it on
puma (ftp.macbsd.com:/pub/NetBSD/eskimo.copy)...

Scott or Allen, if you could do me a favor, I'd appreciate it -- copy
it to ftp.netbsd.org, and put a fixed MAKEDEV in the tarballs directory.

~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - wormey@eskimo.com      http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

Anytime things appear to be going better, you have overlooked
something.