Subject: New binary snapshot
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/04/1997 22:18:20
Well, after much delay, I have uploaded a new binary snapshot.  Because
of problems at home, I am no longer able to get much computer time; these
binaries were built from sources supped Jan. 19 (and thus have the bad
MAKEDEV).  I do not know when or if I will be able to make another
snapshot.  The only place I have been able to get them loaded so far is:

  ftp://puma.macbsd.com/pub/NetBSD/eskimo.copy

(Upload is in progress at the time of this writing.)

In addition, I am running out of disk space, so the current NFS and
WORMHOLE kernels will be the last of their lines...

Peace,
~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - wormey@eskimo.com      http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/