Subject: Re: nfs question
To: John Ostrowick <jon@macaroni.cs.wits.ac.za>
From: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/04/1997 20:03:37
> hi. i've asked this before but got no answer so i'm trying again :-)
>
> if i try import a nfs directory from a remote host, it says program
> version wrong. I presume it is referring to the mount program itself.
>
> has anyone ever seen this, and if so, does anyone know what the fix is?
> it's only been happening since i installed a new kernel (sbc11). Other
> than that, the exporting works from my se/30 - it just refuses to import
> anymore.
>
> any ideas?

You might try posting this question to current-users. I doubt that it's
really port-mac68k-specific, and it might help to have the wider audience
of current-users take a look at your problem.

In general, many users of NetBSD/mac68k should consider looking at the
other mailing lists available on netbsd.org.  There are many forums for
discussing particular issues that are not confined to Macs.

Anyway, just my 2 cents.

Later.