Subject: Re: hard drive partition problems
To: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@loki.stanford.edu>
From: the boogeyman <boogeymn@psyber.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/04/1997 11:00:02
too late...already did reinstall...hey its a learning process! this is
all gearing me up to tackle setting up an internet server on a PPro 200
dual system running freebsd...i want to get a SUN but everyone keeps
telling me that i should go with a pc...what do you guys think?

also, is "Apache" a free WWW server or do i have to pay for it? what are
it's advantages over HTTPD? thanks...you guys rule :)

            .  , ' .$; [the boogeyman <boogeymn@psyber.com] ;$.  ' ,  .
              ;p   '$,        (finger for pgp key)          ,$'    q;
                          ^$  p   o                  ^