Subject: RE: MacBSD and Syquest
To: macbsd <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Patrick S. Gardella <patrick@ChristianWord.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/04/1997 08:32:28
I wanted to thank you all for your help.  I got MacBSD up and running
last night through the help of all of you.  It was pretty simple.  I'm
not sure what made it work exactly, but here is what I did.

1) Do not insert the SyQuest cartridge until after the MacOS boots.

2) Use a booter (1.9.5) on a mac partition (mine is set to only 2 Megs)
on the SyQuest.

3) I used Generic-22 kernel on my LC II.

Using all this allowed me to boot and run BSD!

Now my only question is:  Where is the adduser command?  It's not found!

|Patrick S. Gardella          Webmaster - Christian Word Ministries |
|Work:  Patrick@ChristianWord.org                                   |
|Home:  PGardella@aol.com                PGP Key ID 0x570CBD5D      |