Subject: Re: Kernel Compile Errors
To: John Plotecher <jplotech@diisd.k12.mi.us>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/03/1997 20:47:00
	You might need to build a new 'config' as well...

		David/abs	david@{mono.org,southern.com,mhm-internet.com}

System Manager: Southern Studios Ltd, PO Box 59, London N22 1AR.
Satisfied User: NetBSD, free Un*x {i386,sparc,mac68k,+more} 'www.netbsd.org'.
  System Admin: MHM Internet, 14 Barley Mow Passage, Chiswick, London W4 4PH.
         SysOP: Monochrome, Largest UK Internet BBS - 'telnet mono.org'.