Subject: Unix tutorials
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael Robinson <miker@mind.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/02/1997 21:03:42
Now that I have MacBSD68k up and running on my IIsi I'd like to take
advantage of the good graces of this list one more time to ask if anyone
can point me toward Unix tutorials and other Unix learning resources.

I installed MacBSD68k to learn about Unix. I've browsed my local bookstore
but maybe someone here can recommend some good titles for the absolute
beginner. Also, from reading the postings to this list and the NetBSD faq's
I've developed an interest in things I once considered arcane, like how to
compile source code and even writing my own kernel someday.

Michael Robinson
Medford, Oregon USA
miker@mind.net