Subject: Re: madhatter and terminal emulator
To: Stephen C. Brown <sbrown@shellx.best.com>
From: xiamin <Ingerrn@cris.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/02/1997 15:02:22
this kernal also works on my q650 with 32 megs ram. xwindows works
wonderfully. anyone know were i can get a binary of fvwm? it wont compile
bacausee it cant find xpm.h or xmp.h i think its xpm.h...

-xiamin
Technomagus artium occultarum detestibiliumque Nargumm Industries
http://www.cris.com/~ingerrn
http://www.netvirtual.com/iris/simon/art.html