Subject: Re: UUCP account PLEASE!
To: the boogeyman <boogeymn@psyber.com>
From: None <briggs@puma.macbsd.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/02/1997 12:27:46
>  can someone send me their UUCP account entry in their password file?!?!
> i need it really bad because im getting all sorts of error messages
> saying that there needs to be a UUCP account...help!

You can get this easily enough from the etc distribution that you
installed (just don't extract it over your current one ;-), or from any
of the ftp.netbsd.org mirrors in the src/etc/ directory.  In the future,
it might be wise to make backups before removing things that you don't
know too much about...  ;-)

-allen

PS: (here's the /etc/passwd entry--you'll need to reformat for the
     master.passwd entry)
uucp:*:66:1:UNIX-to-UNIX Copy:/var/spool/uucppublic:/usr/libexec/uucp/uucico

--
              Allen Briggs - end killing - briggs@macbsd.com