Subject: Kernel for Quadra 700
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Carlos Soledade <soledade@anet-dfw.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/02/1997 10:54:47
Hi,

I have a Q700/internal video with 20Megs of RAM.
I have found a kernel that will boot my machine
with keyboard support (Allen's netbsd.quadra).
However, this kernel does not have grf0 support
built in (the FAQ mentions that in order to run
X the grf0 device must be configured).

I would like to know if anyone out there has a Q700
kernel that supports X? I would VERY much appreciate
it if you could point me to an FTP site or email me
a kernel.

I looked at the user survey and all of the people
running X have custom kernels (madhatter#35  kernel?)
I just do not know where to find a copy of one.

Your help is very much appreciated,

Carlos Soledade
soledade@dfw-anet.com