Subject: Kernels, anyone??
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jonathan Lyons <lelsoft1@nai.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/02/1997 09:45:13
Ok, the longing to run some sort of UNIX OS has overcome me, yet I can't
seem to reach my dream. You know me. I'm that guy with the Q605/Performa
475 with 36 Megs of RAM, and an upgraded 68040 processor w/ FPU. The
only thing thats keeping me back is that I don't know what kernel I use,
thus it freezes every single time I try to boot. My friends, all I want
to see is the white screen with black text come up, saying that its
even if I can't put anything in it(due to ADB problems with the Q605),
and that'll make me feel like accomplishment has come my way. And
friends, if you can help me reach that goal, well, I'll, well, I'll,
err..., well I'll like you. Yeah thats it, I'll like you....

Ok, a little corny, but my point is that I need the right kernel.

Thanks,

Jonathan Lyons
lelsoft1@ct1.nai.net