Subject: Re: madhatter and terminal emulator
To: the boogeyman <boogeymn@psyber.com>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/02/1997 13:01:50
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/src/etc/master.passwd
uucp:*:66:1::0:0:UNIX-to-UNIX Copy:/var/spool/uucppublic:/usr/libexec/uucp/uucico

Try 'man tip' or 'man cu'.

Canna help on the madhatter question... :)

		David/abs	david@{mono.org,southern.com,mhm-internet.com}

System Manager: Southern Studios Ltd, PO Box 59, London N22 1AR.
Satisfied User: NetBSD, free Un*x {i386,sparc,mac68k,+more} 'www.netbsd.org'.
  System Admin: MHM Internet, 14 Barley Mow Passage, Chiswick, London W4 4PH.
         SysOP: Monochrome, Largest UK Internet BBS - 'telnet mono.org'.