Subject: Re: moving files from MacOS -> NetBSD
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Olivier Boudry <oboudry@isrec-sun1.unil.ch>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/01/1997 12:11:54
>how can i move files from MacOS partition to the NetBSD
>partition...can=7F=7F=7F=7F i NFSMount it or anything like that? use the in=
staller
>to put files into the BSD partition? help! :)

You can use the installer's minishell. There are two functions cpin and
cpout to do this. Or you can get the hfs program and compile it. It has
functions to read and copy files from an hfs partition to your filesystem.
With this program, you can't copy files from netbsd to hfs partitions.
I just tried it yesterday and it seems to work fine.

Bye!

Olivier