Subject: Problem with IIcx boot
To: macbsd <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Adrian Fowler <adrian@dcs.qmw.ac.uk>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/30/1997 10:19:00
I've just installed Mac BSD on my IIcx.

Well, everything worked fine, that is until I tried to work with a
terminal emulator plugged into the printer port on boot.

It gave me a message saying that the terminal was responding too quickly
although I'd set all the options as in the booter FAQ

Since turning the power off on that instalation, It hasn't booted.

It just gets as far as

nubus(0) on mainbus (0)

just befor finishing the kernal.

I've tried upping the booter memory, disabling all inits but mode 32
and turning appletalk off at restart, but nothing works !! And last
night a complete re-instalation from version 1.2 GENERIC

I also just tried the GENERIC #22 kernal, which is up and running on my
brothers Quadra, but nothing.

Anyone got any idea?

Andrew Fowler.

-
        Adrian M. Fowler          | Time flies like an arrow  |
      adrian@dcs.qmw.ac.uk        | Fruit flies like a banana |
http://www.dcs.qmw.ac.uk/~adrian  |                           |