Subject: Re: compiling Mosaic
To: Matthew Ahrens <matt@callnet.com>
From: Mark Andres <mark@ratbert.giganet.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/30/1997 14:07:56
Hi,

You can find pre-compiled binaries in the NetBSD-Amiga archive which
should work with the mac68k port.

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-Amiga/contrib/X11

There are several version in there.  If I remember correctly, Mosaic
requires Motif, so you will also want to get lesstif from the same
directory.

Mark Andres                              Head, Support Dept.
         GIGANET by Business Network Telecom (BNT)
E-mail: mark@giganet.net    URL: http://ratbert.giganet.net/