Subject: Re: how to increase the number of telnet ports?
To: Matthew Ahrens <matt@callnet.com>
From: jon96013) <jon96013@gordon.ricks.edu (Jones, Bethany Jane>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/29/1997 16:32:38
At 05:50 PM 1/28/97 -0500, Matthew Ahrens wrote:
>I have found that the default maximum number of telnet ports is 3. if i try
>to connect more than 3 telnet clients, i get the message "telnetd: All
>network ports in use." on the client, and then it closes the connection.
>
>how do i change the number of network ports, so that I can have more telnet
>connections to my computer?
>
>--matt
>Matthew Ahrens
><mailto:matt@callnet.com>
><http://www.callnet.com/~matt>

Dear whom ever you are,

        I fear that I am not the person you think I am.  I am a confused
Pre-Nursing Major in Idaho.  I an recieving a lot of E-mail that doesn't
belong to be.  Please check your address, and if it is not
jon96013@gordon.ricks.edu  I am sorry but it is ending up in my box.  This
may mean it's not going where you want it to.

Bethany Jones