Subject: Re: intvid kernels-working?
To: Michael R. Zucca <mrz5149@cs.rit.edu>
From: the boogeyman <boogeymn@psyber.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/29/1997 00:07:40
speaking of the black text on white background...is there any support for
black background and white text? and perhaps in the future ANSi support
like Linux color-ls? thanx.

            .  , ' .$; [the boogeyman <boogeymn@psyber.com] ;$.  ' ,  .
              ;p   '$,        (finger for pgp key)          ,$'    q;
                          ^$  p   o                  ^