Subject: Re: Booting troubles solved too
To: Stephen C. Brown <sbrown@shellx.best.com>
From: Olivier Boudry <oboudry@isrec-sun1.unil.ch>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/29/1997 23:25:14
>Which version of the installer are you using??  I thought I had all of
>this type of problem fixed in the latest releases.  If not, I'd like to
>know.  The latest installer version should be 1.1c.

It's the one I used ("Installer 1.1c") I got it on ftp.netbsd.org five days ago.
I didn't tried any other version of the installer on my Zip drive. I used
previous versions as I tried to install on my Conner HD, but as it was
mounted as sd0a I couldn't get the same error.

Yesterday, I tried to format both drives (the Conner as a Mac HFS
partition, and the Zip as my NetBSD file system and swap), but "Installer
1.1c" created a "/dev/sd0a  /" fstab file. I agree it's strange, and I
promise I didn't monkeyed with my scsi chain! ;-D

Bye!

Olivier