Subject: Re: Problems with Telnet
To: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@loki.stanford.edu>
From: The Great Mr. Kurtz [David A. Gatwood] <davagatw@Mars.utm.edU>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/28/1997 15:15:35
On Tue, 28 Jan 1997, Bill Studenmund wrote:

> It looks like your libraries are out of sync with your binaries. Did
> you get the security package from somewhere other than the distribution?

Probably the 1.1 distribution.  There's a package to uninstall the secr11
distribution w/o major reinstall hassles, which I've mirrored at

ftp://ftp.macbsd.com/pub/NetBSD/contrib/unix

I forget the exact title (and the original location), but it's something
like no-secr.tar.gz or maybe un-secr.tar.gz....

Later,

|David A. Gatwood             And Richard Cory, one calm summer night,  |
|davagatw@mars.utm.edu      Went home and put a bullet through his head.|
|dgatwood@globegate.utm.edu          --Edwin Arlington Robinson         |
|http://globegate.utm.edu                  http://www.utm.edu/~davagatw |
|http://mars.utm.edu/~davagatw             http://www.nyx.net/~dgatwood |