Subject: Re: KERNEL!
To: Falk Stern <falkst@hotmail.com>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/28/1997 14:24:03
	Sure - what format do you want the mail - mime attachment/
	uuencode?

		David/abs	david@{mono.org,southern.com,mhm-internet.com}

System Manager: Southern Studios Ltd, PO Box 59, London N22 1AR.
Satisfied User: NetBSD, free Un*x {i386,sparc,mac68k,+more} 'www.netbsd.org'.
  System Admin: MHM Internet, 14 Barley Mow Passage, Chiswick, London W4 4PH.
         SysOP: Monochrome, Largest UK Internet BBS - 'telnet mono.org'.