Subject: GENERICSBC-21 2 day running report
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael Peters <sailor@oro.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/22/1997 22:07:09
  After installing and rebooting, I see no errors on cursory inspection.
Being a personal machine, it suffers at least one daily shutdown and/or
reboot, so i'm not sure about severe long-term abilities, but it seems to
be slightly faster, and just as (if not more) stable than my previous
kernel GENERICSBC-15.  i have suffered no fatal crashes or unusual
problems.

  My system configuration follows, for anyone watching the list to see if
they can use NetBSD.

Mac LC III (3) w/FPU
8 megs physical RAM, 16M swap partition
512k video ram
160M Quantum internal SCSI HD (20 mac, 16 swap, remainder A/UX root&user)
Apple standard ADB equipment (keyboard/mouse)
Networking: PPP through a USR Sportster 14.4

I recall a registry where people could enter this type of info when their
machines obtained a working status, does anyone remember the URL?  I have
lost it.

Many thanks,

Michael D. Peters

Obligatory cute, annoying .sig here