Subject: Anybody know about lisanet?
From: The Great Mr. Kurtz [David A. Gatwood] <davagatw@Mars.utm.edU>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/20/1997 17:28:35
Well, I tried to download a kernel from lisanet and the box is dead (not
even ping, so either its network connection or its power got cut. Is there
by any chance any mirror of the power manager kernels lying around?
Perferrably a current one of the variety that worked on the PB140?  :-)

It'll be really nice to get the PB145 up and running... (fingers
crossed)... since right now, the only system I can use is the 7100 w/
MkLinux (okay, so I _used to_ use the 145 via serial console, but when
you get used to a real console....

And for my next feat, I'll attempt to hot-upgrade my MkLinux box to
DR2....

Later,

|David A. Gatwood             And Richard Cory, one calm summer night,  |
|davagatw@mars.utm.edu      Went home and put a bullet through his head.|
|dgatwood@globegate.utm.edu          --Edwin Arlington Robinson         |
|http://globegate.utm.edu                  http://www.utm.edu/~davagatw |
|http://mars.utm.edu/~davagatw             http://www.nyx.net/~dgatwood |