Subject: Re: NNTP
To: None <masami@fa2.so-net.or.jp>
From: Hauke Fath <hauke@Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/17/1997 18:32:33
At 8:43 Uhr +0100 16.01.1997, Masami and Ken Nakata wrote:

>I thought someone's managed to port INN to NetBSD/mac68k?  Even if
>not, probably patches for NetBSD/i386 or even for FreeBSD would be a
>good start.  Nnrpd included in INN talks a superset of NNTP.

No big deal, that. There is not much in inn to 'port' to MacBSD. There is
hell of a lot to configure, though... that's why I don't really think it
would make much sense to distribute a binary inn package. If you want to
run a netnews server, you should get acquainted with it before.

(I am running inn1.4unoff4 on a SE/30 with a UUCP feed).

	hauke

	hauke

---