Subject: Re: Kernel for Microspeed mouse
To: None <bsalai@servtech.com>
From: Taras Ivanenko <ivanenko@ctpa03.mit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/14/1997 21:50:32
> Here is some data on my Microspeed mouse that doesn't work, maybe we
> are dealing with more than one type:

Here am I, looking at the mouse.

> Label on bottom says:

> MOUSE
> FCC ID FUUMD 300
> Certified to comply with the limits for a class B
> computing device pursuant to subpart J of part 15
> of FCC rules
> S/N 0010316
> 155086-02           Made in Taiwan

I have S/N 02868 and slightly right-up MD-300.

> There is a switch labled
>
> PC-3KEY
> MS-2KEY
>
> I have it in MS-2KEY

Me too.

I can try to find manula to see if there are more than one version of
the mouse but I feel that the problem lies somewhere else. You may
study the responce of your mouse to initialization commands by ABD*
tools from Apple (or any other program you know of). The format of the
data to send to the mouse is in comments somewhere in
arch/mac68k/dev/adb*.c

	Taras Ivanenko.