Subject: Re: Kernel for Microspeed mouse
To: Taras Ivanenko <ivanenko@ctpa03.mit.edu>
From: Brad Salai <bsalai@servtech.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/14/1997 20:31:37

Here is some data on my Microspeed mouse that doesn't work, maybe we are dealing with more than one type:

Label on bottom says:

MOUSE
FCC ID FUUMD 300
Certified to comply with the limits for a class B
computing device pursuant to subpart J of part 15
of FCC rules
S/N 0010316
155086-02           Made in Taiwan

There is a switch labled

PC-3KEY
MS-2KEY

I have it in MS-2KEY

at present

For me only the first button works as expected. the second and third seem to do double click and click on-click off, I think, I don't use em.

The keyboard shortcuts for the 2nd and 3rd buttons _do_ work.

Brad