To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Tony <tchen@ibl.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/05/1997 03:33:33
I was thinking that this mailing list has gotten slightly out of
hand.  We should really categorize the mailing list so people
can pick and choose which ones they'd like to suscribe to.  The
port-mac68k mailing list sounds like it should be about discussion
about porting NetBSD to Macs and other software.  The most recent
messages have been people seeking help on how to get their
system running.  While I am extremely sympathetic to these people
since I need the same kinda help these people do, it still
doesn't seem appropriate toward the purpose of this e-mail list.

Maybe so there is:
help-mac68k	Help on getting Macs running BSD and Misc.
port-mac68k	Porting issues of the kernel
soft-mac68k	Porting, compiling, and running of software packages
etc.

You get the idea.  Is anyone else up for this idea?

-----
Antony Chen (tchen@ibl.org)
Recruiter/Consultant - Advantage Consulting and Technologies
"C program run.  C program crash.  C programmer quit." - Anonymous
http://www.ibl.org/~tchen (under constant construction)