Subject: Re: secr11.tar.gz
To: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@loki.stanford.edu>
From: Scott Reynolds <scottr@og.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/03/1997 23:18:39
On Fri, 3 Jan 1997, Bill Studenmund wrote:

> Good question. Does someone know the answer?

There was a secr12.tar.gz on ftp.macbsd.com for a while, but unfortunately
it's gone.  If official patch 1 for 1.2 is released, I'd like to get
everything rebuilt, anyway, and put up on ftp.netbsd.org so that it will
be mirrored.

> Maybe just pull down the 1.2 security source and compile it?

I'm not sure whether this would work, but it's worth a try.

--scott

PS - the reasons for no secr12 set are many and varied, but at
least partially due to a communication problem around release time (my
fault).