Subject: Re: REQ:kernal (read for specifications)
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG, mrcool@cyberjunkie.com>
From: Stephen Brown <sbrown@best.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/03/1997 10:55:14
Hi,

I can do this over the weekend.  I would guess I just need to add the fpu
emulation options to my kernel config.  I'll let you know when I get it
done and uploaded.

Steve Brown,
sbrown@best.com

p.s.  You'll probably want the no-fpu friendly library available from
	Steve Allen's ftp site.  I don't know the full URL, but it's
	somewhere under: <ftp://ftp.eskimo.com/~wormey/>.  There's
	probably a readme file there as well.