Subject: Re: Appletalk logins?
To: elliott <elliott@sap.silcon.com>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/03/1997 11:32:16
	Do you want to access the disks & printers on the NetBSD box via
	appletalk, or something else?

	If its the former then you should be able to use NetATalk (check
	the port-mac68k mail archives for a month or so back for an
	announcement re NetATalk), or CAP.

		David/abs	david@{mono.org,southern.com,mhm-internet.com}

System Manager: Southern Studios Ltd, PO Box 59, London N22 1AR.
Satisfied User: NetBSD, free Un*x {i386,sparc,mac68k,+more} 'www.netbsd.org'.
  System Admin: MHM Internet, 14 Barley Mow Passage, Chiswick, London W4 4PH.
         SysOP: Monochrome, Largest UK Internet BBS - 'telnet mono.org'.