Subject: Re: Latest Installer/Mkfs?
To: Josh Berdine <jjberdin@adala.smith.cis.syr.edu>
From: Stephen C. Brown <sbrown@shellx.best.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/01/1997 11:53:55
Hi Josh,

There is an installer 1.1b available from:

        <ftp://ftp.best.com/pub.s/sbrown/installer_1.1b.hqx>

It for sure includes the large disk patch(Although I believe it is
in 1.1a as well) as well as a couple of more error checks, patches for
the progress bar, etc.  You may want to try this version.  If the new
installer tells you that it can't find your bsd partitions, please let
me know and we'll tackle it from there.

Steve Brown,
sbrown@best.com

p.s.  The basic problem here sounds almost as if you don't have a "Root & Usr"
        type partition, or that it is not one of the first 8 partitions
        in the partition map.  Please verify those conditions and let me
        know.